Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Design Wednesday with Tiffany part 2




Pink Paislee's London Market


I am so in love with this line. It so shabby chic and so me!!!  I knew I had to have it all!!! So I bought all of it even the stamps and I am not a huge stamp person.  After seeing all the cute stamp images I wanted to use more stamps!! (I used the stamps for the SEI layout and bookmarks).


The paper inspired me to make this cute little banner to hang in my scraproom (well after it has been at the store for a while :).  I covered some wood shapes with the paper and then used Stampendous's shabby pink embossing powder to emboss the edges.  Of course,  I had to ink the sides and front to give it the aged look (would you expect any less from me?)   Next, I made all the paper flowers.  It was so easy; cut strips of paper punch one side with a decorative boarder punch and according fold the paper, and hot glue the center.  I painted some chipboard letters with Tim Holtz's Distress Crackle paint and ink them.  I adhered everything with the hot glue so it will be durable. Now I have super cute home decor!  It was really easy.


I hope I have inspired you this week to create something!!!  See you in a couple of weeks!


~Tiffany

No comments: