Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Design Team Wednesday

Summertime is here! Time for vacation! Time to head to the beach. Creative Imaginations has a beautiful beach line that I could not resist. For all three projects I used only three sheets of paper!

The mini album is from Bo Bunny. The sand is from Mudpuddles and it's real. Super cool! For the last page I used a new paper from Creative Imaginations. You can paint it, ink it, or mist it. I did all three to the paper.

Come by the store and get a closer look at all of the projects. The girls at the store will be happy to show you them and the products I used.

Sorry so short this month, but we are on our way to Florida in two days. It's crazy around here. We are going to the happiest place in the world, Disney!! So guess what next months projects from me will be?! I can't wait to show you them.

See you next month!

~Tiffany

No comments: