Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Employee Favorite Product of the Week!

My favorite, can't live without product, is double sided tape. I use it on all my projects. It comes on a roll and you just rip off the amount you need. It also comes in a variety of widths from 1/8 of an inch to 1 1/2 inches. It is super strong and once you stick it down, it isn't coming back up. I love to use ribbon on my projects and it is perfect for that. Just lay a strip of tape where you want it, take the paper backing off and apply your ribbon. Glitter, micro beads and flock adhere brilliantly to double sided tape and there is no mess! I used it under my ribbon and also to assemble my little rosette. I also used a strip of tape and then sprinkled on some glitter to jazz up my card a little. We sell a variety of double sided tape including American Crafts This to That tape and Scor-Tape. Stop by Scrapdoodles this week and pick some up for yourself!


Dawn

No comments: