Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Liberty Banner Class

Hello there!

I'm posting a little late but still wanted to share my banner that we will be making in class on Saturday!  I thought it would be in perfect time for the 4th:


I know the picture isn't the best but at least you can get an idea of the project we are making.  I've mixed lots of fun collections and created some great handmade embellishments that I'm sure you will love!  I hope you can join me for class- here are the details:

Liberty Banner Class
with Tessa

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012
at 10:30am
$24.00

Please bring adhesive, scissors, trimmer, crop-a-dile (if you have one), and if you like to use them to cut around chipboard, bring an exacto knife and glass mat.

Kits are also available and will be at the store on the 23rd for pick up.

Please call down during store hours to sign up- our phone number is (540) 548-3788.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

-tessa

No comments: